What: The game starts at 7:05 PM but the picnic is ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT from 6:15-8:15 PM and the menu looks awesome!
- Grilled BBQ Spare Ribs
- St. Louis Ribs brushed with a delicious barbeque sauce and grilled so they fall off the bone
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- With your choice of barbeque sauce, hot sauce and/or bourbon sauce
- Grilled Hamburgers
- Ground beef grilled to perfection and served with a lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese tray
- Dietz and Watson Hot Dogs
- A ballpark favorite, Dietz and Watson hot dogs are served to order with all the fixings
- Macaroni and Cheese
- This classic side dish is baked with a blend of cheeses with a crispy breadcrumb cheese topping
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Herr's Potato Chips
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Beverages: Variety of Coca-Cola products
Who: This event is open to PowerLine Juniors and Seniors and all Praise Young Adults.
How: If you want to ride in the church vans, we'll be leaving from the Praise Assembly parking lot at 5:30 PM.
💵 Cost: $20 per person.
< Make sure you give Mike or Pastor Ben your money as soon as possible. >
Oh and there’s fireworks after the game too and they're always awesome!