Praise Assembly Girls Ministries is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance within age-appropriate club rooms. The Clubs provide an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be leaders.
Welcome to the Praise Assembly
MPACT Girls Club & Teen Girls Ministries
Meetings are held Wednesday nights, from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, with age-appropriate clubroom meetings for pre-K girls and boys, ages 3-5, and for girls in kindergarten through high school.
Girls Ministries Emergency Notification Form (EMF)
These forms let us know if your children have allergies to any foods we might provide on Wednesday evenings, or if they have physical limitations to any games we might do in the clubs, and also serve as permission slips for our "off-campus" adventures.
To download the current GM EMF, click here.
Praise Assembly currently has 6 different Clubs specifically for your child's social and spiritual development.
Rainbows Club for girls and boys ages 3-5 (but not yet in kindergarten)
Noah's Ark provides an exciting theme for the Bible stories, crafts, and games for both of these preschool clubs. Rainbows add colorful animal badges to their vests as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Both our Rainbows Clubs are run by caring and giving leaders who have been in ministry for several years.
- Pledge - As a Rainbow, I will be a good helper, pleasing Jesus every day.
- Motto - Rainbows are helpers.
- Scripture Verse - "We are . . . helpers" (2 Corinthians 1:24, KJV).
- Colors - Green and White, which stand for growth and purity
Daisies Sunshine Club for Kindergarten girls
The Daisies Sunshine Club exists to help girls make life applications from the Bible stories and principles, crafts, and games they learn. Daisies earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
- Pledge - As a Daisy, I will be happy, helpful, letting my light shine for Jesus.
- Motto - Daisies tell about Jesus.
- Scripture Verse - "Let your light . . . shine" (Matthew 5:16, NIV).
- Colors - Yellow and White, which stand for light and purity.
Prims Discovery Club for 1st and 2nd grade girls
The Prims Discovery Club provides life-application stories and Christian biblical principles through interactive, age-appropriate stories and assorted activities. Prims earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
- Pledge - As a Prim, I will be careful of what I say, where I go and what I do; trying always to be my very best for the Lord Jesus, because I love Him.
- Motto - I will be kind and thoughtful.
- Scripture Verse - "Be kind . . . to one another" (Ephesians 4:32, NIV)
- Colors - Pink and white, which stand for kindness and purity.
Stars Club for 3rd through 5th grade girls
Girls make their way up the Stairway of the Stars achievement program as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities) and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects and Bible reading are all a part of completing the achievement program as an Honor Star.
- Pledge - Having accepted Jesus as my Savior, I will follow Him in service, in testimony, in attitude and in relationships; striving always to glorify my Lord as a Star.
- Motto - I will follow Jesus.
- Scripture Verse - "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you . . . with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever" (Psalms 86:11,12, NIV)
- Colors - Blue and white, which stand for loyalty and purity.
Friends Club for 6th through 8th grade girls
Friends Club provides discussion-oriented lessons to continue the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. Topics of study include the sanctity of life, accountability, commitment to Christ, life-controlling problems, purity and choices. The completion of unit requirements and Bible reading make a girl eligible to a Friends Graduate.
- Pledge - As Friends, we will be committed to Jesus Christ our Lord, Christian values, family, friends and church; promising to encourage and provide accountability to one another.
- Motto - We are committed to God.
- Scripture Verse - "Your hearts must be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by His decrees and obey His commands" (1 Kings 8:61, NIV).
- Colors - Purple and white, which stand for commitment and purity
Girl's Only Club for 9th through 12th grade girls
Girls Only Club - Young women prepare to impact their world through interactive lessons. The G.O. Club offers girls a place to slow down and discuss the issues that touch their lives. Girls and leaders talk about the A Bible's response to these issues so they can strengthen their walk with God.
- Pledge - I pledge to reflect God in every part of my life: spiritual, social, emotional, and physical; and stand firm in my commitment to Him, both now and in the future.
- Motto - Every day in every way I will boldly live for God.
- Scripture Verse - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV).
- Colors - Red and White, which stand for boldness and purity.
The Girls Ministries Code
“Whatever is true, Whatever is noble
Whatever is right
Whatever is pure,
Whatever is lovely,
Whatever is admirable,
If anything is excellent or praiseworthy,
Think about such things.”