New Years Eve Potluck & Service and Kid Fun
It's going to be a fantastic night with of all kinds of fun and games!
If you want to be part of Bump-n-Play, and trust us, you'll want to be a part of it, you have to first fill out a waiver. Click HERE to download the waiver.
Here are some Bump-n-Play precautions:
- Need waivers signed by all participants. If participants are under 18, then the parent/guardian must sign.
- If someone had a major surgery within the past 12 months, it is not recommended to play.
- Players need to take breaks moderately during play.
- If any player is pregnant, they cannot play.
- Sharp objects (i.e.cleats) are forbidden during game play.
- Absolutely NO jewelry of any kind while in the ball/suit.
- Gloves and knee pads can be worn for better comfort, but are not required.
- Stretching is recommend.